星期日, 6月 26, 2005Right now, you are listening to this song named - "Unbelievable", which is sing by Craig David.

My trip to Sydney 2005


I haven’t been blogging for nearly a week. In fact, I’ve been pretty much offline the last 6 days. After dinner on Friday, I hopped on to a flight to Sydney, together with Jennise (My niece). Overnight we travelled from Hong Kong to Sydney. We spent the next 6 days at our aunt's house nearby Wollongong.

It was quite a pretty short trip, so we had to make the most out of it. Jennise and I hasn’t been in Sydney before, so there was plenty for us to see. Our dear cousin become the tour guide, he'll take us to sydney via train. After that, we will go for shopping with my deartest niece & cousin… hEhE!!!


So, our cousin take us to the train station, which is located at Wollongong. We've to take the train, as for us to reach sydney city. hEhE!!! We've brought the tickets, and just waiting for the arrival of the train. hEhE!!! =>

5 mintues later, the train was here. Board that train and heading toward Sydney. Well, the train was filty thought. It reminds me of ghost train, just like those in the horros movies. hAhA!!! Well, the train moved station to station, before we've reached the central. It was really a long ride. hEhE!!!

Soon, we've reached Sydney, and our cousin wanted to take us to the famous sydney tower, which is the tallest hotel in the world. Wow!!! hEhE!!! Next, We continues our tour at the sydney city. There is quite a numbers of shop is going to closed, when we've reached... =(

My cousin told us that, Aussies are really lazy... Lazy??? Why??? Coz, they will probably closed their shop around 1600 - 1800 hrs, or maybe earlier on weekend... Wow!!! Unbelievable right!!! hEhE!!! What more can I can say? Maybe tomorrow, We will try a little bit earlier... l0l!!!

We keep on walking, until we've reached the gift shop. They are variety of soft toy available for sales. hEhE!!! Did I say Soft toy? Collection of soft toy is my favourite hobby... l0l!!! So wasting no time, Jennise and I immediately went to that gift shop, before it's too late... hAhA!!! Somehow, I got this soft toy in a hurry, and it cost around AUD $15++.... Arghh... As for Jennise, none of them really caught her eyes. But looking at our cousin expression, and tell us that it's about time to move on. l0l!!! We've just spent less than 10 minutes in that gift shop. =(

Next, we went to the another shop, which is selling all kinds of clock. It Seem interesting to us... hEhE!!! Out of curiousity, Jennise and I decided to take a look. l0l!!! =p (skip, make it short...)

After our shopping, We went to the opera house, before reaching the famous concert hall at Sydney. It take us a long walking distance, before reaching there. Phew!!! It's so beautiful... hEhE!!! Not just the opera house or concert hall, I mean the entire scenery around that place was great... l0l!!!

Without any doubt, I just took out my camera, and capture this beautiful scenery. hEhE!!! =p But, it's too bad, my boy-friend couldn't make a trip with us. Otherwise, It would be so romantic.. hEhE!!!

Nevertheless, I still got my cousin and niece with me. I really have so much things to talk about the trip, as we didn't documented pretty much the whole thing with photos. I just uploaded a few photos from the trip, probably 10+. Make sure you check out the photos. Maybe not really a lot, but at least, it's unforgotten... hEhE!!! Remember to check out my photos in Sydney!!! 'Sydney Trip 2005'

We visited several places, included the supermarket, shopping centre, Darling habour, etc... I think the entire blog's page will not be enough for me to continues talking about the great places, the things we saw, many, many more... hEhE!!!

On next day, We went to this place called - "Darling Habour", which is another nice scenery, and worth our visit. Of coz, I'll want to capture my every moment spent over there. Snap! Snap! hEhE!!!

We spents several hours touring around the Darling habour together with my niece and cousin. Every place we've been is so unforgetable. Australia got so many nice & beautiful scene, which I'm so fond of it.

Probably next time, I'll plan to extend my stay over there, since It's a nice place. Will Australia be my honeymoon planning, if I get married? Hope so... hEhE!!!

During nightfall, we went to this concert at a place called NewTown. The hall itself was pretty run-down. It was like really old-school, and seats won’t even bounce (ie. like the chairs in the cinema). Good thing is the Cat Empire was pretty good. It’s like this 8 piece band + 1 DJ playing all sorts of stuff, a little jazz plus hip-hop in the mix. Pretty nice. No cameras allowed inside the hall, so I couldn't managed to get a few pictures… So sad!!! =( But thank god, I still managed to get a few shots, just right outside the hall. hEhE!!!

After the concert, we went straight home. When we reach our aunt's house, there was a party going on too... hAhA!!! Unbelievable, the life-style for the aussies... hEhE!!! BBQ, that's great, but I've to control my diet... =(

On our last days, I started packing all my stuff, laying around.. l0l!!! You should know how messy my room would be... hAhA!!! Actually, I've quite a lot of stuff to be packed, included the new soft toys, clothing, shoes, glasses, etc... hEhE!!! After that, I take picture of myself just a couple metres away from my aunt's house. =p

However, my parents told me to get them a box of cereal from Sydney. They’re called Weet-Bix, and they’re these rock-hard slaps of grains etc. They’re pretty dense and heavy. After getting a box, I realized the the cereal itself weights in at 12 Kg, and with the packaging it weights 13.9 Kg. That’s probably not the heavier than all my stuff combined. hAhA!!!

The issue here is the cereal already took up more than 60% of my allocated baggage allowance. Anyway, my bag’s going to be pretty heavy. From having no check-in luggage when I got to Sydney, I’m heading back with more than 20 Kg worth of check-in luggage… That’s pretty amazing. l0l!!!

After 6 days in Sydney, we caught the night flight back to Hong Kong. Got back to Hong Kong at 5am. It was pretty early. I think we were the first flight to arrive in the morning. Got back home, it was a great trip. l0l!!!

Always Love U,
Evonne Cheung


來賓的意見 : 筆錄您的意見

 返回主頁


Click here to get yourself a free blog with blogspot.